Friday, July 10, 2009
Army Brat
After having a father in the military and moving from town to town, I have become very comfortable with change. Maybe too comfortable. Every few months, I get an uncontrollable desire to move everything around in my home. This time I have a good excuse, I need my TV to be viewable from my future treadmill. This thought kept me awake way past my bedtime wondering where I can move the couch and once I re-arrange my living room, what I can do with my bedroom. I am not sure if this is my Type A personality, or just crazy. Either way, I can't wait to sit in my newly positioned couch in a few hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Two blogs in two days! You are hooked (for now).
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to celebrating Cow Appreciation Day and re-arranging. Well, not so much on the manual labor, but the end results!!!
And I'm leaning more towards crazy, although I will grant you are much more type A than I could ever dream of being.
Ha ha -
ReplyDeleteMy word verification was LUSER. Angela's a luser!!!