Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The theories of a serial dater

I don't know if I am too quick to call a person a stalker/psycho or if there really are that many stalker/psycho's out there. Either way, I believe I have found a fool proof method on how to catch a stalker. Ignore them. This theory has worked well to pull out any psycho behavior a person has.
Example: Someone sends you a text and you are busy and can't respond with an hour.
Normal: Waits.
Psycho: Sends you 4 other text messages
Example: They continue to send multple texts and you still ignore them after the textplosion.
Normal: Leaves you alone
Psycho: Pretends this hasn't happened and continues to call, text, email or smoke signal ways to ask you out.

1 comment:

  1. And you can really identify the psycho ones when they ask if they can touch your hair.

    I was going to post a Wordless Wednesday post about last night but then I realized (after I had already started) that looking up pictures of stripper poles in Google images while at work might not be the smartest idea.

    And then I had to proofread Sheri's essay about the legalization of marijuana.

    My IT department is going to love me.

    ReplyDelete