By my title, you would think I was going to speak of something deep and enlightening.
No.
I am talking about Def Leppard postponing the Def Leppard/Poison/Cheap Trick concert tomorrow night due to a band member's bereavement. I really do sympathize for a loss and but the selfish part of me is sad because I am missing the concert.
In honor of Bret Michaels, we will instead go pole dancing. If you can't beat them, join them?
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

GRRR - I am missing important events while I sit on my ass in jail. Poison, Bret Michaels, AND pole dancing? What else is there???
ReplyDeleteThx for visiting Saturday. I'm back on the dreaded prednisone, so if psycho-crazy Brandi comes to play you'll know when to tell me to shut the hell up.
Well there is still hope, the concert will be rescheduled. But since we already have tickets, it might be hard to sit near each other!
ReplyDeleteOf course. I should be free Sunday if you want more company...unless PC Brandi is out to play then I am busy. :)
Yes, please! I will play nice, I promise. =)
ReplyDeleteI am "going for a walk" this afternoon and get some time with the kittehs. Yeah.
I didn't fall asleep until 6 AM this morning. GRRR.