Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I know what crazy sounds like

Last night I went to Wal-mart and on my way in I witnessed something hilarious. There was a women screaing in song "This is what crazy sounds like, this is what crazy sounds like, this is what crazy sounds like" while flapping her arms up and down and skipping. A car must have said something to her because she stopped her song and screamed "F YOU!" She then proceeded to skip into the store with her chant. I turned left to the groceries and she turned right, but I could still hear her while I was looking at produce. The priceless moment was observing peoples reactions. Some were laughing like me, some had a WTF look on their face, and others just looked scared. After walking deeper into grocery, I stopped hearing her and never saw her again, but I could still spot the customers who had seen her.

No comments:

Post a Comment