Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The crackhead in me

We probably all have an inner crackhead. Something that makes us a little crazier than the rest. For me, I guess it is my lack of patience. Some may call me OCD, but I call it efficient. I can not sit around and wait for someone to do something for me. If you can't do it in the time I need, I will figure out how to do it myself. For my sanity and those around me, I am working on calming my inner crackhead, but it isn't an easy task.

I bought a house a week ago today (Happy Anniversary Me!). I had the flu and a sinus infection when I closed, but I managed to scrub the disgusting out, move, fully unpack, decorate, paint every knob in the house, fix the garage, drive to Montgomery, have a party, shop, put 3 shelves together...and that just gets us to Saturday. All of my friends think I am crazy, but again it seems efficient to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love your inner crackhead. But I am tired and all I did was READ about what you did.

    Holy geez. You can come be my inner crackhead anytime.

    ReplyDelete